Friday 11 January 2019

Living on the edge

Hello, few days ago I went to Tundra for the holidays.
It was freezing cold so i just stayed in for most of the trip.
But when I tried to go outside I can feel a frostbite.
It was weird because there were no trees so the house wasn't a house. It was a cave but the cave wasn't that cold because there were lots of us. The worst thing of was having to take a shower. We all had to take cold because if you do have hot water it would get cold because the temperature.

1 comment:


  1. Kia Ora Vaiola,

    It sounds like you had a very interesting trip to a Tundra. I don’t think I could deal with being cold and going to have a shower and that being cold too! Do you think you would want to visit a Tundra? I don’t think I could deal with how cold it is but it would be a very interesting experience!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.