Tuesday 25 September 2018

Blindfold Challage



INTRO - On Friday 21st September 2018 Room 7 students did a blindfold challenge for fun. Miss Ashley arranged the furniture and we got in to buddys. 
WHAT: Blindfold challenge.
WHERE: room 7
WHY: For fun
WHEN: Friday 21st September 2018, 9.10am
HOW: got into buddies, Miss Ashley arranged the furniture
WHO: Room 7 students

PARAGRAPH 1:
Get in buddies
Miss Ashley gave instructions and rules - points.
In your head, made a plan of which way to go
Say who your buddy was.
PARAGRAPH 2: WHEN YOU WERE BLINDFOLDED
 Feelings: paralysed, nervous, scared, excited, sleepy, felt comfortable because I had done it before, trust my buddy??? Felt like i was going the wrong. Felt like a robot.
How did it feel to have a blindfold on?
Happened: lost points because we touched the paper/tables, fell over,
Banged into each other.
Table pushed me to the side
Furniture was like spikes in Fortnite.
Screaming like it was a justin bieber concert
Kaboom
“ahhh”
PARAGRAPH 3: WHEN YOU WERE TELLING YOUR BUDDY WHERE TO GO
 Tell them to “go straight, go left and right, go on the chair and jump on it, crawl, climb over, duck, stop stop stop, lean over, reach out, grab the chair, step over, confirm or deny”
Felt like the general of an army, an army of one.
Felt like: excited, angry, nervous, strong, fearless, in control,
CONCLUSION: (Choose one of these)
My favourite was..
I felt ..
It was easy/hard because..
I would or wouldn’t do this again because...




“ Put everything away that's in your hand said miss Ashley” On Friday 21st September 2018 at 9:10 am Room 7 students did a blindfold challenge for fun. Miss Ashley arranged the furniture and we got in to buddies. 

First we got into buddies and my buddy was Hiria.  Me and hiria lined up on the heater and waited for Miss Ashley to give us instructions, rules and points.

When I was blindfold I felt happy and I felt like I could trust my buddy because she was friend. If we touched the tables or paper we will lose points.  Tables pushed me away and the tables and chairs. “ Bang said Hiria”
“Yasss we are done I replied”

When I was telling my buddy where to go. I had to tell Hiria to go straight left right grab the chair and climb over it. I felt scared because i didn't know if i'm going to do it right.

My favourite was doing this challenge because it was my first time doing this .
I felt Excited
It was easy/hard because It was easy because all you had to do was listen to your buddy and do what they said
I would or wouldn’t do this again because I would do it again because it was fun


Ideas
Structure and language
Organisation
Vocabulary
Sentence structure
Punctuation
Spelling














Next steps/things to work on











WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED:
Author: Vaiola

Checked by: Vaiola

Recount checklist ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Surface features
Searched
Found
Fixed
Capital letters at the beginning of a sentence



Capital ‘I’



Capital letters for names of places and people



Full stops at the end of a sentence



Speech marks when people are talking



Punctuation - ? ! ; : ‘



Words are written in past tense



Connectives - next, then, afterwards





X
x
X
x
Interesting and difficult adjectives

x
x
Deep features






Introduction has who, what, when, where, why, and how



Conclusion has a reflective statement or says how you felt



Ideas/events in the right order

x
x
3 paragraphs



Metaphors and similes

x
x
Onomatopoeia, alliteration and/or idiom

x
x
Different types of sentences - short, long, compound and complex



X

x
X

x


One thing that (name) did well was…

One thing that (name) needs to work on:



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.