Tuesday 12 February 2019

Kites

Image result for paper kiteKites

One bright sunny morning two amazing clases were making kite and it was Room 6 and Room 8.

First we got inside room 6 ands sat down on the mat. Then we watched Mrs Tafea demonstrated how to make a kite.

Next we went off to our tables with our buddy and my buddy was lexus. Then we started to make our kites. I was feeling nervous and excited because I was making a kite and because it was my first time.

Finally we got our materials which were paper, scissors, tape and decorations. We first used paper and folded it in quarters then fold it like a triangle then we cut it with scissors after that we went to Mrs Sharma to get some sticks and tape, Next we taped the sticks to our paper finally me and lexus got to decoration our kites. 

The best part of making kites were was flying it out side on the field because it was my first time flying a kite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your blog post. . . because. . .
I would like to try this. . . because. . .


Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment.